We started working on a resource hiring contract with Burtay.At first,we accepted though it was only peanuts that he paid us.Notwithstanding,he started dumping projects on the resources and escalating things when they delayed work.Burtay doesn't follow a norm when it comes to working and always has a habit of withholding payments to extract more work.He would occasionally resort to unethical practices by luring the developers to work for him individually as freelancers.ACAP global is a fraudulent company.I have come to understand that he has done similar things to vendors in China too.Do not engage with this company.

Had an Experience with ACAP Global?

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #594683

I had also same issue with Burtay

Wavell Heights, Queensland, Australia #375975

I worked for him more than 1 year. I signed contract for Junior Developer but his work wasn't seems for juniors. Means he is paying less even you are senior develper.

Indeed these are false posts by these *** Jeevan Technologies people.Just read their english "net" .hahaha..

Jeevan is indeed a fraud company.Don't ever join or work or have any relationship with these bunch of 3rd grade people

*** person he is

These are fraudulent posts by Jeevan Technologies (www.jeevantechnologies.com). We hired them for a brief period but canceled the contract due to non-delivery and inconsistent information we were given about resources/locations/hours worked etc. The folks we were in contact with are named Mohammed Ashik and Sudarshan.

one of the worst client we ever worked Burtay Arat

Oh my god!I had thought I was the only one duped.I am a free lancer and I was first approached by Burtay Arat owner of ACAP Global for work.Being a freelancer,I did a check on the net and validated his company to a decent extent before signing with them.In the beginning he praised me for deliveries and the payment did come,but after 2 months he started giving me more and more projects than i could handle and wanted me to commit codes on a daily basis.Though it was undue pressure i worked only to know that one final day he stopped replying me...!He had changed all passwords and stopped getting in touch.He still owes me $347 US.